The sub-collection of sculptures is the smallest group of the collection (signature P, 77 items as of 12/2022) and contains sculptures and statues made of a variety of materials.
The sub-collection contains, for example, items transferred in 1940 from the Ministry of Education and National Awareness (works by renowned sculptors Benes, Vobišová, Handzel). Other major works include several sculptures (female torsos) by Ladislav Přenosil, a former professor of the Železný Brod glass school, and two works by his colleague, the sculptor Jaroslav Brychta. In addition to the above-mentioned works, the sub-collection also includes items donated by P. Otakar Hruska in 1935 (works by Fr. Úprka and Fr. Rouse). Plaster casts of the bell from Železný Brod, which was requisitioned during the First World War, are more valuable as documents than works of art.